We are PVA Advisory:
Our work is based on independence, professionalism and expertise, a fair and transparent fee-structure and integrity
It is key to PVA Advisory’s work to independently advise its clients. As a privately held company we pride ourselves to be independent from any banking-, financial services- or corporate relation.
We also do not offer any « own products » issued by PVA Advisory.
Professionalism & Expertise
We listen to you: carefully and attentively. Your individual values and preferences or your organization’s values and goals are the basis for the « fit&match » of a sustainable and impactful philanthropic engagement.
We enable you to match your giving-DNA with your engagement(s) and maximize your philanthropic impact. We build long-term relationships with our clients based on trust and confidentiality. Our advice is completely customized.
We know how :
- the diverse playing fields of philanthropic engagements, corporate social integration, private banking and asset management, impact investing and socially responsible investing, legal and financial structuring, global aid and social entrepreneurship work.
- to interact with financial institutions, professional advisors, corporations, foundations, HNWIs/UHNWIs as well as with NGOs, international organizations and local project teams.
- to select, evaluate, and to structure philanthropic giving and how to get involved in the most suited philanthropic engagement(s).
- to support you in setting-up your own philanthropic giving vehicle(s).
- to support you in strategic philanthropic planning and in implementing your giving vision be it based on your personal preferences, your family’s values or your organization’s values and strategy.
- to measure your impact. Our PVA®-figure (Philanthropic Value Added) helps you to measure the value created of your engagement. The PVA®-figure has been developed together with the Finance Department of the University of Zurich, Switzerland.
PVA Advisory is a Member of ERNOP, the European Research Network On Philanthropy (www.ernop.eu).
Transparent Fee Structure
PVA Advisory has a transparent and fair fee-structure in place that is based on hourly rates or packages unrelated to the engagement volumes at stake. Our fees arise from the specific advice requested and do not include any hidden fees.
The power of passionate philanthropy
It is simple: At PVA Advisory we live our values and we love what we do.
Christin ter Braak – Forstinger
Founder of PVA Advisory
Christin Forstinger has more than 15 years experience as a financial lawyer and project manager for HNWI in International Finance and Asset Management, and a deep knowledge, personal passion and extensive grass-roots experience in the area of philanthropy.
Christin has worked with Freshfields LLP, the Financial Market Authority Austria, Bank Julius Baer and SAM Sustainable Asset Management AG in Zurich. She also has links to an extensive network of responsible NGOs/NPOs and international organizations. Christin collaborates with the Institute of Banking and Finance of the University of Zurich, developing recently the concept and measurement tool of PVA® (Philanthropic Value Added). She is a lecturer for Philanthropy and Finance at the University of Linz (PNP Institute) and a regular speaker on panels.
Christin is the author of peer-reviewed articles in banking, law and philanthropy. She completed her post-graduate studies at Duke and at Harvard Law School. She holds a bachelor degree in business administration and a bachelor degree in law, a Masters degree in European Law, a Masters degree in International Law and a PhD in International Law (University of Linz), which got awarded with several prizes.
Christin is the founder and CEO of PVA Advisory GmbH, and privately the founder and president of an Austria, Swiss and Ghana based NGO (www.braveaurora.com) supporting orphans and vulnerable children in Africa. She is also an honorary board member of Plan International Switzerland (www.plan-schweiz.ch). Plan International is one of the oldest and biggest international Charities.
The Int. Alpbach Forum Austria elected her as one of the 40 Young Emerging European Leaders 2014.
PVA in a Nutshell
Download «PVA in a Nutshell» here: Download PDF